Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
• Security Clearance: SECRET (Top Secret preferred)
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Certifications: PMP
• 8 years of delivering IT projects and solutions
• 6 years of federal government or federal contracting Project Management experience
• Managed at least $30M annual program/project budget
• 2 years’ experience interfacing and presenting to C-Level executives
Familiar with operating a program from multiple locations (CONUS/OCONUS)
AOC Weapons System enterprise networks along with hardware/software experience
• Sec+, CISSP, MCSE preferred
• Work environment is normal for office or open office setting
• Overseas travel will be required
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.