Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Treasury Accountant to support the Accounting department at our corporate headquarters in Reston, Virginia.
Essential Job Duties:
• Manages the accuracy and productivity of day to day activities of Accounts Payable, Travel Expense, Cash, Banking, and Payroll.
• Primary point of contact with line bank personnel
• Manages and coordinates cash applications function.
• Analyzes banking transactions and petty cash
• Prepares daily, monthly and quarterly cash forecasts for management
• Administers the company’s credit card programs and ensures they are being used according to company policy
• Prepares and processes wire transfers
• Coordinates banking activities
• Analyzes and interprets financial data and recommends changes to improve systems and financial performance
• Participates in projects performed by the Accounting Department
• Identifies potential problems or areas for improvement and provides solutions
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
• Minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant experience
• Prior experience in U.S. Government contracting environment
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize multiple on-going projects
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Knowledge of Deltek CostPoint
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment
• Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.