Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a DFAC Front of House Administrative Clerk for our current contract located on Camp Taji, Iraq.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Oversees the entire daily operation of the Dining Facility sign-in process and patron accountability process
• Communicates and participates with USG PREV MED personnel and SOSI QA/QC inspections and audits as required for periodic and planned inspections
• Assist Front of House Manager in day to day duties to ensure that all food guidance regulations are followed in accordance with ATTP 4-41, AR 30-22, DA PAM 30-22 and TB MED 530
• Assists DFAC Management to ensure that the DFAC Subcontractor Management provides all required weekly reports of all personnel, equipment, activities and required medicals are performed
• Ensures that the sign in procedures are being performed in accordance with the project work statement and DA PAM 30-22 and TB MED 530
• Ensures that the associated USG military headcounts provides accurate headcount of all personnel served in accordance with AFMIS guidelines and AR 30-22
• Assist the Front of House Manager to ensure that trash and garbage is removed, stations are cleaned, that dining facilities are presentable, clean, and inviting, and appropriately decorated for holidays
• Ensures sanitary procedures and other informational signs are posted where required and followed in accordance with all regulations and the project work statement
• Assist the Front of House Manager with the O&M Department administrative requirements to ensure the maintenance of refrigerators, ice making machines, fryers, warming ovens, steam tables, drink dispensers, lights, tables, chairs and all other machines are functioning properly and cleaned in accordance with manufacture guidelines and TB MED 530
• Five or more years of experience working in the administrative field and within the field of food service
• Computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets and electronic presentations
• Oral and written communication skills including the ability to make significant presentations to staff and/or officials concerning Food Service Operations
• Ability to speak, read, and write English at a professional level
• Contingency Operations experience in an austere environment
• Experience in cafeteria-style food service administration
• Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.