Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Human Resources (HR) Assistant to provide administrative support to the Human Resources (HR) Manager for a base operations program in Taji, Iraq.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Partners with Iraq in-country HR Manager, Corporate HR Manager and program management team to provide general administrative support to personnel working in Iraq
• Supports activities related to, on-boarding, training compliance, terminations and off-boarding
• Assists in the collection, maintenance and reporting of all labor data; maintains personnel management roster and other metrics associated with program workforce
• Monitors annual and ad-hoc ethics and other job-related training requirements
• Works on special projects and performs other duties as assigned
• A minimum of three years’ of relevant experience
• Experience in international administrative assignment (desired but not required)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize, multitask and adapt to shifting priorities
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company and employee information
• Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced, growing and developing environment
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to wear Individual Protective Equipment (IPE) such as a ballistic vest and helmet
• Willingness to live and work under environmental and other conditions that may be uncomfortable at times
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
• Requires periods of non-traditional hours including consecutive nights or weekends when necessary
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.