Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
SOS International LLC (SOSI) is seeking a Locally Employed Personnel (LEP) Screener to join a large intelligence technical support services program in Europe. The LEP screener supports contract requirements in the Balkans and Eastern Europe.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Database entry and maintenance.
• Database Manager ensures integrity of data and that the system is operating
• Performs routine database administrative functions, such as back-ups, and software updates. Conducts quality control of the data provided by LEP
• Database manager also conducts LEP screening interviews
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.