Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Security Escort Lead for our current contract located on Camp Taji, Iraq.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Ensures proper procedures are used to grant access to all vehicles, convoys and people based on set entry/exit protocols for the ECPs at Camp Taji
• Train and supervise the escort team while in the performance of their assigned duties
• Coordinate and implement policies and procedures related to the escort functional area
• Ensure Entrance Control Point procedures are executed in accordance with company policies
• Interface with external customers to satisfy their requirement for entrance in and out the Red/Amber Zone area
• Ensure employees comply with the company timekeeping policies and procedures
• Protect and account for all assigned company property
• Perform other duties as assigned
• MUST BE FLUENT IN ARABIC
• Requires at least a high school diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum two (2) years of experience with overseas security and badging operations
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
• Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.
• Extended hours or weekend work sometimes required to meet department deadlines
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.