Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
• Requires knowledge of Company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes
• High School Diploma. Associates Degree preferred
• 7 years’ experience with previous experience in overseeing employees
• Experience working in a contingency environment such as Iraq or Afghanistan, or some other comparable contingency environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and on a team
• Demonstrable proficiency in MS Office suite
• Ability to pass basic physical and background checks sufficient for duty in a contingency/military environment
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility to be able to adapt behavior to suit different situations and customers
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.