Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
*** This position is contingent upon award of contract.**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Night Vision Device Technician for our current contract located on Camp Taji in Iraq.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Analyzes military surplus night vision equipment & diagnoses functional issues
• Repairs equipment to standard
• Properly disposes of and records non repairable equipment
• Work with the appropriate Iraqi authorities to ensure quotas are met
• Extensive knowledge of the function & repair of night vision system
• Prior experience repairing NVDs (Army MOS 94F, Marine MOS 2862, or equivalent)
• Extensive knowledge & understanding of the following NVDs
o AN/PVS-10 Gen 3
o AN/PVS-14 Gen 2/3
o AN/PVS-17 Gen 3
o AN/PVS-7 Gen 2/3
o NVS-07 Gen 2/3
o AN AG-06(AVS-6, AVS-7) Gen 3
o ATN NVG 07-21 Gen 2
o OH3 Monocular NVD Gen 2
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience repairing ATN Viper and other assorted foreign NVDs
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.