Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
STG, a wholly-owned subsidiary company of SOS International LLC (SOSi), is seeking an Enterprise Architect in Washington DC. The ideal candidate will possess experience in taking architectural designs and segmenting physical and logical requirements to meet business outcomes.
The Enterprise Network Architect(EA) will be responsible to work with stakeholders, both leadership and subjectmatter experts, to build an architectural view of a client's organizationalstrategy and information technology assets. The role of the EA is to take thisknowledge and develop a high level design to ensure that the business, IT, andsecurity objectives of the customer are in alignment. The enterprise architectoversees the designs and links the business mission and strategy of an organizationto its IT strategy, and documents this using multiple architectural models orviews that show how the current and future needs of an organization will be metin an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner. The EA will beresponsible in taking architectural designs and segmenting physical and logicalrequirements to meet business outcomes.
The EA will work with the clientand develop Security Programs, while assessing the current security health ofthe network. The EA will develop and entrench a strategy that potentially willallow both the business and IT states to cohesively enable and drive eachother. This will be the key to drive competitive advantages througharchitectural designs.. The EA will work closely with the CIO and CISO teams tojustify architectural designs and unify Security, Cloud and IT services.
The EA's other key areas ofresponsibility include oversight of engineering activities, research andtraining when necessary and system/product development driving operational missionstrategies. This individual may be required to provide additional insightoutside of their roles and responsibilities.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
To perform the job successfully,the individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Consulting skills - ensure complete customer satisfaction for clients while meeting revenue growth objectives, through consultative selling, negotiation, sales process knowledge, and customer knowledge.
· Planning skills - develop specific customer strategies, plans, and offers for clients through planning and qualifying customer opportunities.
· Personal effectiveness skills - innovative, enthusiastic, good customer contact/sales skills and problem solving skills, and develops individual competence and develops sales and support resources to achieve client plans through innovation, leadership, and resource management.
· Technical skills - continually grows technical capability and increase market and competitive intelligence for the client through self-management, product knowledge, business acumen, and industry knowledge. Holds expert level technical credentials.
· Excellent office automation skills - strong working knowledge of Internet, wholesale services communications, network technologies and trends, with a creative,innovative, enthusiastic and organized style.
· Project management skills - with a high degree of project management disciplines and the associated ability to manage and prioritize work effectively.
· Solid subject matter knowledge, works independently.
· Customer Service - Responds promptly to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
· Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality, listens to others without interrupting, and remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
· Oral and written communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions and edits work for spelling and grammar.
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures, completes administrative tasks correctly and on time and supports organization's goals and values.
· Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time and ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
· Dependability- Initiate and respond to management strategies.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or six years of equivalent experience in Enterprise architecture, Networking Design and Development, Different Networking Domains (i.e. Data, Voice, Wireless, Wide Area Networking, Data Center and Cloud Technology)
· At least eight (8) years accumulated experience architecting, designing business network infrastructures and/or solutions, business processes, and business strategies models.
· At least eight (8) years of accumulated experience in planning and architecting enterprise environments in at least two (2) of the following areas:
· Enterprise Planning and Architecture Lifecycle deployments
· IT network security architecture engineering
· IT Data Infrastructures
· Collaboration Planning/Architecture
· Security Audits, Assessments and Infrastructure Planning
· Demonstrated experience on implementing leading edge technology.
· Demonstrated working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access). Proficient skills using MS Excel with demonstrated work experience required.
· Demonstrated experience reflecting strong written and verbal communications skills. The individual will be responsible for communicating financial implications to management and should be able to articulate complex relationships and concepts concisely and clearly.
· Working knowledge Cloud and Network architectures
Certificates and/or Licenses:
· Candidate MUST have the ability to qualifty for an interim clearance (which requires US Citizenship. Expert level certifications required or equivalent exams is required, including but not limited to CISSP and CISM/CISA.Cisco networking is also preferred (CCNP (Security)Other vendor security/cloud certifications highly recommended
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.