Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is looking for Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) Coordinator for our current contract located on Camp Taji in Iraq.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Effectively manages data to consistent meet deadlines
• Orchestrates data activities through all stages of the CMMS operations
• Tracks, via internal systems, the progress of CMMS actions to ensure timely, accurate executions of the purchase requisition
• Works closely with Materials, Finance and Procurement personnel to ensure accurate and timely data transcription across all key software platforms for effective and efficient CMMS operations
• Monitors and evaluates each step of a project software data entry process to ensure that it is meeting administrative and operational requirements
• Accurately accounts for item descriptions/cataloging and specific cost code identification/input
• Creates, maintains and presents designated reports addressing CMMS software operations
• Identifies, and recommends fixes, for CMMS process areas which may hinder project operations
• Looks for, and recommends, ways to improve efficiencies and data accuracies
• Manages the CMMS administrative process
• Prepares and delivers status reports
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience with Maximo and Costpoint software
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and written/oral communication skills
• Strong detail-orientation and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently as needed
• Interpersonal and customer service skills are necessary
• Ability to multi-task
• Demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse work group of stakeholders
• Willingness to live and work under environmental and other conditions that may be uncomfortable at times
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
• Requires periods of non-traditional hours including consecutive nights or weekends when necessary
• May require ability to lift/and or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.