Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an experienced Billeting Coordinator to support a Facilities Maintenance and Material Support contract with our government customer.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Manage the bulk of the site billeting requirements and perform tasks related to reservations, inventory, and control of related assets to include reconciliation and coordination of records for inbound and outbound personnel
• Responsible for ensuring maintenance and update of the billeting portion of the customer web site
• Responsible for management of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ's) in accordance with directives established by the customer
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
• Current DoD Secret security clearance
• At least five years’ of directly related or relevant experience
• Understanding of the Air Force or Army culture, language and expectations for mission success
• The environment is very arid, dusty and dry. Deployed personnel will be exposed to extreme heat over long periods. Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
• Living and working conditions at the assignment location may be remote and uncomfortable
• Personnel may be exposed to hazardous conditions
• Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.