Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
** This position is contingent upon award of contract **
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Supervisor / Manager for a proposal located in Central Africa.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
The Facilities Maintenance Supervisor / Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Facilities Maintenance department of a Life Support Services contract.
• Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in facilities maintenance, or equivalent
• Must be fluent in spoken and written English
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of relevant experience, or 8 years of experience without a degree
• 1-2 years of recent experience working facility management or public works
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of integrated planning team
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.