Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Billeting Coordinator for our current contract located on Camp Taji, Iraq.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Coordinates temporary or permanent living quarters for clients, MSG-I employees and guests
• Completes billeting operations to maximize customer service and value to the customer
• Receives customer requests, notifies the service order desk regarding issues, escorts maintenance or other personnel to applicable locations, and ensures prompt resolution of problems
• Engages with operations to ensure service orders for living quarters are completed in a timely manner
• Performs routine safety and cleanliness checks of living quarters and common areas to ensure adherence with standards
• Updates database for vacancy/occupancy rates and prepares daily reports
• Provides professional and friendly customer service
• Maintains and ensures that relevant and standard items are provided in each room
• Supervises cleaning crew activities to ensure proper maintenance, safety, and cleanliness standards are adhered to and living quarters are ready to be issued
• Operates the customer service desk providing friendly and professional service to clients
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Three or more years of experience in a customer service related field
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to speak, read, and write English at a professional level.
• Ability to write routine reports to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including, word, excel, and outlook
• Relevant overseas government contracting experience preferably with the Department of Defense
• Ability to wear Individual Protective Equipment (IPE) such as a ballistic vest and helmet
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.