Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking personnel with top secret clearance to perform Escort / Custodian duties for secure facilities. General laborer duties will be assigned when facility escort duties are not needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Primary function is to escort un-cleared contractors requiring access to the Headquarters’ Commandant’s Facilities Office
• Perform escort duties in accordance with CCR 380-1, Information Security Program
• General laborer tasks will be assigned when facility escort duties are not required
• Assist co-workers in the performance of PWS tasks
• Pick up litter and trash around the CENTCOM Campus
• Empty CENTCOM’s outdoor/exterior campus trash and recycling containers daily or more frequently as required
• Conduct minor power washing for spot cleanups
• Move furniture and other non-real property items
• Change light bulbs and perform other tenant type minor maintenance tasks as required
• Assist with movement and reconfiguration of system’s furniture
• Current DOD Top Secret with SCI Access (TS/SCI)
• Two years of professional experience
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent education required
• Physical requirements include lifting, climbing, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required. Working conditions include a combination of an office environment and outdoor activities Outside working conditions include potential exposure to extreme high temperatures, dry and dusty conditions
• Physical requirements may include lifting up to 35lbs, team lifting 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, and standing, stooping, stretching or bending
• Required PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.