Get the latest from SOSi through social media updates and tweets.
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an Intelligence Analyst for a full-time position supporting our United States Government (USG) customer. The Intelligence Analyst will provide comprehensive all-source reporting and analysis from in-theater intelligence databases in support of the customer’s intelligence section. This position will report to the In-Country Program Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Provide all-source comprehensive reporting and analysis from in-theater intelligence databases
• Contribute to J2 daily briefs and analytical products, as well as supplementary projects, as required
• Comply with all published HSE policies and procedures. Foster safe work practices for all coworkers and subordinates. Report any and all deficiencies to management with an eye towards continuous safety improvement
• Active DOD TOP SECRET/SCI clearance
• Possess experience level of GS/GG-12 or O-3 and five (5) years of all-source intelligence experience working in Intelligence, Special Operations, or Intel Support to MISO/IO
• Strong working knowledge of existing intelligence database (e.g., CIDNE, M3, HOT-R, CIA WIRe, etc.) and analytical tools
• Capable of conducting full-spectrum all-source intelligence research in both the classified and open-source forums
• Function effectively during heightened threat levels and extended periods of high stress and physical danger and discomfort
• Organize and properly prioritize work assignments and function well in an environment that requires constant multi-tasking - and often long hours
• Excellent written, oral, briefing, interpersonal and technical skills
• Live and work with military customers in austere conditions across Afghanistan daily
• Function effectively and efficiently in a conflict zone, during extended periods of high pressure and stress
©2015 SOS International, LLC. All rights reserved.